External heat-sealing systems are consisted of adherent thermal insulation with auxiliary mechanical fastening, adhesives, coatings and other accessories (i.e., an anti-alkaline reinforcing mesh, cornering, watercoat profile, grids, etc.). These systems have applications to existing or new buildings to save energy and improve the energy efficiency of buildings.
The external External heat-sealing system:
- Reduces heating and cooling costs
- It improves the comfort of living
- It offers extra sound insulation
- Improves the appearance of the building
- It reduces CO2 emissions and protects the environment
- Improves the value of the ownership